Hole C0016A, J-CORES, Expedition 331
This URL provides the access to the most recent output from J-CORES database. The output is being overwritten as often as possible.
This data set was output from J-CORES database by using its complete Bulk Export function Version 1.9.9 from 2018-01-23T17:16:06Z till 2018-01-23T17:16:18Z.
The specification of the outputs is available to be referred.
J-CORES Bulk Exports a file
with various attachment files (e.g. image files).
bulk-something.csv are generated
by picking some kinds of data from
something.zip consist of
bulk-something.csv and related attachment files.
bulk-something.csv are in character encoding
UTF-8 with line ending characters
J-CORES has a flexibility to store numerical/text values and attached files for user-defined parameters,
which are output into
User-Defined Parameter column group in
Data file index
|bulk-hole.csv||Expedition, site and hole records||689|
|bulk-core.csv||Core drilling and curatorial records||532|
|bulk-miscellaneous-material.csv||Records of materials recovered from holes excepting cores||769|
|sample.zip||Records of ship and personal samples taken from core sections and miscellaneous materials||975|
|microbiology.zip||Microbiology, including contamination tests||532|
The user-defined parameters are listed with their definitions as the followings.
- PFT contamination test; sample
Contamination test by perfluorocarbon tracers (PFT) for bulk samples.
- PFT contamination test; sample::PFT concentration: GC-ECD; headspace, mud water [µg/L]
- Perfluorocarbon tracer (PFT) concentration in headspace of mud water sample, by measuring headspace gas sample by using a gas chromatograph with a electron capture detector. micro-gram per liter
- downhole measurement
Measurements by using downhole tools.
- downhole measurement::comment on measurement
- Comment on the measurement, the object (i.e. samples, for which the measurement is conducted) and/or errors that cannot be corrected.
The following(s) should be cited to refer this data set, with the exception of the post-expedition sampling records.
2011Deep Hot BiosphereProceedings of the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program331Tokyo (Integrated Ocean Drilling Program Management International, Inc.)http://dx.doi.org/10.2204/iodp.proc.331.2011