Hole C0016A, Expedition 331
This URL provides the access to the most recent output from the database. The output is being overwritten as often as possible.
This data set was output from J-CORES database by using its complete Bulk Export function Version 1.9.9 from 2018-01-23T17:16:06Z till 2018-01-23T17:16:18Z.
The specification of the outputs is available to be referred.
Bulk Export gives a file
with various attachment files (e.g. image files).
bulk-something.csv are generated
by picking some kinds of data from
something.zip consist of
bulk-something.csv and related attachment files.
bulk-something.csv are in character encoding
UTF-8 with line ending characters
The database has a flexibility to store numerical/text values and attached files for user-defined parameters,
which are output into
User-Defined Parameter column group in
Data file index
|bulk-hole.csv||Expedition, site and hole records||689|
|bulk-core.csv||Core drilling and curatorial records||532|
|bulk-miscellaneous-material.csv||Records of materials recovered from holes excepting cores||769|
|sample.zip||Records of ship and personal samples taken from core sections and miscellaneous materials||975|
|microbiology.zip||Microbiology, including contamination tests||532|
The user-defined parameters are listed with their definitions as the followings.
- PFT contamination test; sample
Contamination test by perfluorocarbon tracers (PFT) for bulk samples.
- PFT contamination test; sample::PFT concentration: GC-ECD; headspace, mud water [µg/L]
- Perfluorocarbon tracer (PFT) concentration in headspace of mud water sample, by measuring headspace gas sample by using a gas chromatograph with a electron capture detector. micro-gram per liter
- downhole measurement
Measurements by using downhole tools.
- downhole measurement::comment on measurement
- Comment on the measurement, the object (i.e. samples, for which the measurement is conducted) and/or errors that cannot be corrected.
The following(s) should be cited to refer this data set, with the exception of the post-expedition sampling records.
2011Deep Hot BiosphereProceedings of the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program331Tokyo (Integrated Ocean Drilling Program Management International, Inc.)http://dx.doi.org/10.2204/iodp.proc.331.2011